Responsible attitude to the game process is one of the priorities of the organizer.
Thank you, our managers will contact you shortly.
Official rules of the advertising
Terms of the Advertisement Campaign: October 15, 2021 - December 31, 2021.
The following terms and concepts are used in these Rules: Organizer - LLC "________________", legal address: _______________________________________________, license _________________________. WINBOSS is a brand owned by the Organizer. The brand integrates slot machine halls and the Internet gambling organizer's Website. The organizer's website is winboss.ua. A ticket is an individual identifier that is assigned to players for performing certain actions described in these Rules. With the help of the ticket, the players participate in the drawing. Each ticket has a unique number. Participant of the action, participant - a visitor (individual) who at the time of participation in the action is at least 21 years old, who has completed all the actions to participate in the Promo and who, in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, does not have any restrictions on participation in Shares of LLC "________________". The drawing is the process of distributing prizes among the participants of the Promotion, in accordance with the procedures described in these Rules. A special device is a device designed, acquired or obtained in any other way that randomly determines a winner. A random number generator (RNG) is an independent service or software for slot machines and virtual gambling, built into them in the form of a module and controlled by authorized inspection bodies, whose rights are approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and developers of video slots. Advansys - Registration in the slot machine hall - identification of the player with the subsequent creation of his account and opening a personal account in the WIN BOSS slot machine hall. To register, you must provide a valid passport, ID card or international passport to confirm your identity and age (21 years and older). After completing the registration procedure, the player receives a personal card with a personal number. Using this card, it is possible in the future to visit this WIN BOSS hall, deposit funds for the game and withdraw funds at the cash desk in the form of cash or transfer to a payment card. Slot is a slot machine with rotating reels. The results of spins (winnings or their absence) are determined by the RNG. The correctness of the work is checked by a special body authorized by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. Spin is a single start of a slot machine's reels. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific person or to a person is determined (by the subject of personal data). Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
2. Definition of terms
The Organizer of the Promotion is ________________ LLC (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”), EDRPOU code ____________________, location: ______________________________________________. The participation of the Organizer in the Promotion is limited to the holding of the Promotion and the issuance of the prize to the Winners. The Organizer has the right to involve any third parties in the Promotion as partners. The Organizer has the right to unilaterally cancel the Promotion or change these Rules by setting out their new version and submitting it to the public.
Information about the Organizer and Partners of the Promotion
Individuals, citizens of Ukraine who have reached the age of 21 and who, according to the current legislation of Ukraine, have the right to participate in the Advertisement Campaign, for whom there are no restrictions on access to gaming entities and / or participation in gambling, and in whom there is no gambling addiction.
Not recognized by the Participants and are not eligible to participate in the Promotion: employees of the Organizer, Partners and members of their families; owners and employees of advertising agencies and partners involved in organizing and conducting the Promotion, and their family members; Persons without citizenship.
Participants have the rights and obligations established by the current legislation of Ukraine, as well as by these Rules.
comply with the requirements of the Rules and regulations of the current legislation of Ukraine; comply with other requirements that may be established by the Promoter; at the request of the Organizer's employees, provide complete, correct and reliable information about yourself; deliberately not to cause inconvenience or hinder other Participants of the promotion; not to perform actions that cast doubt on the legality of his participation in the Promotion and participation in the Promotion of other participants; at the request of the Advertisement Campaign Organizer, provide the documents to confirm the identity of the participant in the Advertisement Campaign. In case of failure to provide identity documents, the Organizer has the right to restrict participation in the Promotion.
By taking part in the Advertisement Campaign, the Participant thereby confirms his full and unconditional familiarization with these Rules, full and unconditional consent to them, including consent to the processing of his personal data.
A Participant, who does not agree with the terms of the Rules and / or refused to give consent to the processing of personal data loses the right to further participate in the Promotion and to receive any type of remuneration in the Promotion
The Advertisement Campaign organizer keeps the right to suspend from participation in the Advertisement Campaign. participants who have violated the above guarantees and any conditions of these Rules.
A Participant who violates the conditions of these Rules, loses the right to further participation in the Advertisement Campaign.
The Participant must carefully read the rules of the Advertisement Campaign before taking part in it. In case of disagreement with the terms of the Promotion, the participant has the right to refuse to participate in the Promotion. It is important to be aware of the randomness of the results of the Draws and the risk of losing.
By participating in the Advertisement Campaign, the participant automatically agrees and fully accepts its terms and conditions, as well as the terms and conditions and related provisions published on the winboss.ua website, as well as presented in the halls of WINBOSS electronic slot machines.
In case of disagreement with any clause of the Rules, the player must refuse to participate in the Advertisement Campaign.
The Player has the right to refuse to participate in the Advertisement Campaign at any time. To do this, you need to contact the support service firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights and obligations of the participant
The Organizer has the right to refuse a player to participate in the Advertisement Campaign if the player has not complied with these Rules.
The Organizer is obliged to ensure that the players are informed about the Rules of the Advertisement Campaign on thewinboss.ua website, as well as directly in the hall of the WIN BOSS slot machines, located: Black Sea Hotel, 59 Richelievskaya, Odessa.
The organizer is not responsible for the incorrect interpretation of these Rules and their non-observance by the participant.
The organizer is not responsible for illegal use of the game service.
The organizer has the right to view and analyze all transaction records at any time for any reason. Upon revealing facts that may be regarded as criminal, the Organizer reserves the right to suspend the player's participation in the Advertisement Campaign or completely refuse the player in further service.
The Organizer keeps the right to change the conditions of the Advertisement Campaign or cancel it at any time. Participants will be informed about all changes on the Organizer's website.
The Organizer of the Advertisement Campaign is not responsible for the impossibility of receiving prizes by the participants of the Advertisement Campaign for any reason beyond the control of the Organizer, incl. due to the presentation by the participants of incorrect and / or incomplete data (etc.), which are necessary in order to participate in the Advertisement Campaign. In this case, such a participant in the Advertisement Campaign does not acquire the right to receive any compensation from the Organizer of the Advertisement Campaign.
Conditions for participation in the Advertisement Campaign
- To participate in the prize playing, the Participant of the Advertisement Campaign must be registered and personally present in the WIN BOSS slot-hall, located: Black Sea Hotel, 59 Richelievskaya, Odessa.
- As part of the "Happy Hour" Advertisement Campaign, every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, weekly until December 31, 2021, the cash prizes with a total value of UAH 10,000 will be played: Wednesday - 20 x 500 UAH Thursday - 20 x 500 UAH Friday - 20 x 500 UAH
- Prizes are automatically awarded by the computer system at a specified time interval in the form of a jackpot.
- In order to be eligible for prizes in the "Happy Hour" Advertisement Campaign on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, the participant must play at the minimum bet per spin, 2 UAH.
- To be eligible to award prizes in the Happy Hour Advertisement Campaign, the establishment must have a minimum of 10 visitors, 10 active slot machines playing at the same time for the minimum bet during the Happy Hour Advertisement Campaign, and at least 500 wagers to spin the reels.
- The Participant of the Advertisement Campaign can play on a maximum of three slot machines and adhere to the minimum bet of 2 (two) UAH.
- Bets are made in the WIN BOSS slot-hall, at the Black Sea Hotel, 59 Richelievskaya, Odessa.
- The organizer confirms that the Advertisement Campaign, its conditions and any actions related to its organization and conduct, have nothing to do with the result of placing a bet (win or loss) and participation in any of the games, and in no way depend on this.
- The Organizer confirms that the conditions for participation in the Advertisement Campaign are neither directly nor indirectly related to the results of placing bets in any games in the WINBOSS slot-hall, at the Black Sea Hotel, 59 Rishelievskaya. Odessa, and / or on the website winboss.ua (winnings or losses), does not depend on such results and in no way stimulate the participants of the Advertisement Campaign to any results.
- The drawing is carried out by randomly identifying the winners of the prizes through the Advansys computer system.
- For those participants of the Advertisement Campaign who become the owners of the prize, the funds are credited to the balance of the participant of the Advertisement Campaign in their personal account.
- All results of the Advertisement Campaign are final and not subject to appeal.
- The organizer does not enter into disputes between the participants themselves regarding their determination as applicants for receiving cash prizes.
- In a situation that allows an ambiguous interpretation of these Rules, and / or issues not regulated by these Rules, the final decision is made by the Promoter in accordance to the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine. In this case, the decision of the Organizer is final and is not subject to appeal.
- Participants of the Advertisement Campaign agree that by accepting any of the cash prizes (Jackpot) within 10,000 UAH provided for by the Rules of the Advertisement Campaign, they give their unconditional and unconditional consent to the free use of their personal data by the Organizer, provided by them to the Organizer, as well as on video and photos s of the prize-giving process itself, and at the same time consent to the free public use of such materials, their broadcast or distribution in any way.
- The corresponding cash prize received by the Participant / Contestant of the drawing is his income.
- Receiving a cash prize may affect the possibility and conditions for the Participant / Participant to exercise their social rights / benefits (including subsidies), and in cases stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine, is subject to declaration.
- The assessment, withholding and transfer to the budget of taxes from the value of cash prizes (personal income tax and military tax) is carried out by the Promoter in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine. Any other taxes, fees and costs associated with the Cash Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- If the winner of the Advertisement Campaign who won the cash prize does not take it within the time agreed with the Organizer, he loses his right to receive the cash prize.
- The terms (days of the week), the end date of the Advertisement Campaign and the awarding of cash prizes may be changed by the Organizer, including due to the strengthening of anti-epidemic measures in the city of Odessa or the establishment of additional quarantine restrictions in the activities of entertainment institutions. In the event of the epidemiological situation worsening in these cities and the setting of additional restrictions on the operation of entertainment institutions, traffic stops, public transport or other strengthening of quarantine measures, the Organizer has the right to postpone (change the days of the week, the end date of the Advertisement Campaign) cash playing and and cash prizes issuing in the slot-hall, which will be previously announced by the Organizer of all participants of the Advertisement Campaign in the slot-hall located: 59 Rishelievskaya st, Odessa, in the premises of the Black Sea Hotel, as well as on the website winboss.ua.
- Participation in the Advertisement Campaign is terminated upon the expiration of the Advertisement Campaign period.
- By taking part in the Advertisement Campaign, each Advertisement Campaign Participant confirms his consent to the processing, storage, cross-border transfer of personal data, provided photographs, and the use of the personal and any other information provided by the Advertisement Campaign Organizer for marketing and / or any other purpose and methods that do not violate applicable law Of Ukraine (in particular, the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data"), gives the right to free use of his name, surname, photo, interview or other materials about him to announce the results of the Advertisement Campaign on the website for advertising / marketing purposes, including the right to publish (also on his behalf, photographs) any print, interviews, audio and video materials in the media in case of winning cash prizes of the Advertisement Campaign, as well as for the transmission of information, messages (including advertising), etc. etc., without any restrictions on the territory, time and method of use, and such use by no one will not be refunded at once by the Organizer or the Advertisement Campaign Partners. The granting of such consent is also considered in accordance with the provisions of Articles 296, 307, 308 of the Civil Code of Ukraine and the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data".
- From the moment of acceptance of the terms of these Rules by performing actions indicating participation in the Advertisement Campaign, acceptance of the terms of the Rules and consent to the processing of personal data is considered to be provided by the relevant Participant of the Advertisement Campaign.
- You can revoke consent to the processing, storage and cross-border transfer of personal data by transmitting a corresponding statement to the person in charge of the staff of the Organizer or the Advertisement Campaign Partner. Withdrawal of consent to the processing, storage and cross-border transfer of personal data automatically excludes the Participant from the Advertisement Campaign.
- Participation in the Advertisement Campaign automatically confirms familiarization with the rights as a subject of personal data provided for in Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data", according to which the subject of personal data has the right to: 1) to know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or manager of personal data or give an appropriate order to receive this information to persons authorized by him, except in cases established by law; 2) receive information about the conditions for providing access to personal data, including information about third parties to whom his personal data is transferred; 3) access to your personal data; 4) receive, no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as otherwise provided by law, an answer about whether his personal data is processed or stored, as well as receive information about the content of such personal data; 5) present a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data; 6) submit a reasoned demand to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable; 7) to protect their personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of them, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is unreliable or defaming the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual ; 8) to file complaints about the processing of their personal data to the Commissioner or to the court; 9) apply remedies in case of violation of legislation on the protection of personal data; 10) make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process their personal data when giving consent; 11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data; 12) know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data; 13) to be protected from an automated solution that has legal consequences for him. 8.5 The owner of all personal data of the Participants of the Advertisement Campaign transferred by the Participants of the Advertisement Campaign is the Organizer. The Organizer stores the personal data of the Advertisement Campaign Participants during the term of the Advertisement Campaign and 1 (one) month after its end, with the exception of the personal data of the Advertisement Campaign Winners, which are stored for the period established by the current legislator state of Ukraine.
- The Organizer, as well as the third parties involved (in the event of such involvement) are not responsible for any technical failures in the Internet / mobile communication network, as well as other technical malfunctions that have arisen due to reasons beyond the Organizer's control.
- Any images on the monitors of slot machines, advertising and information materials, electronic media, platforms and other digital and / or information devices, including in the form of signs and / or designations of funds, are not a cash equivalent, are not instructions and / or a document guaranteeing any kind of rights to the Participants of the Advertisement Campaign.
- By their participation in the Advertisement Campaign, all Participants of the Advertisement Campaign agree to these Official Rules and undertake to comply with them.
- The organizers, as well as third parties involved in the Advertisement Campaign (if they are involved), are not liable in the event of force majeure circumstances, such as natural disasters, fires, floods, military actions of any nature, blockades, significant changes in the legislation in force on the territory of the Advertisement Campaign, other not subject to the control of the Organizer, as well as involved third parties (if involved), the circumstances, as a result of which Participation in the Advertisement Campaign becomes impossible.
- In the event of a situation that allows an ambiguous interpretation of these Rules, any controversial issues and / or issues not regulated by these Rules, the Organizer reserves the right to resolve such issues. This decision is based on the current legislation of Ukraine, is final and not subject to appeal.
- The terms used in these Rules refer exclusively to the Advertisement Campaign held within the framework of these Rules.
- These Rules are drawn up in Ukrainian, Russian and English, which are valid in the Advertisement Campaign Territory for the period of the Advertisement Campaign in the approval of the new version of the Rules. When interpreting the content of these Rules, the Ukrainian language shall prevail.